At Leeds and Broomfield CE Primary School we are committed to fulfilling the values of being a Church of England school.
Our school prayer
This is our school.
Let peace dwell here.
Let the rooms be full of contentment.
Let love abide here.
Love of one another, love of mankind, love of life itself and love of God.
Let us remember that as many hands build a house, so many hearts make a school.
The whole school takes part in a collective worship every day. The pupils lead parts of Worship everyday and are always involved.
Once a week our collective workshop is led by the Vicar or Missioner from St Nicholas’ Church.
Every other Thursday the pupils lead worship supported by Miss Nel.
The aims of our collective worship are:
- to enable children to consider spiritual, moral and social issues
- to enable children to explore their own beliefs and those of others
- to encourage participation and response
- to develop an understanding of the worship of God
- to develop a sense of awe and wonder
- Pupil Voice is important and valued. Pupils monitor AOW – click for form
- Please Click for Act of Worship Policy
St Nicholas Church
We are fortunate to have the support of St Nicholas Church, which is located opposite the school. Our children are able to use the church for a number of events and activities, such as the Harvest, Christmas and Easter services.
You can find out more about the Church by visiting the Benefice of Leeds, Broomfield, Hucking, Hollingbourne and Kingswood website.