We know that wearing a uniform is a badge of pride, creates an identity for a school and is an important part of being a school pupil. It teaches children to dress smartly and take pride in their appearance.
That’s why we have developed a smart and comfortable uniform which is liked by both our children and their parents.
Our school uniform
The main uniform
Our pupils are asked to wear a uniform as follows:
- Burgundy school sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White polo shirt or blouse
- Grey trousers, skirt or dress
- Red and white checked dress/grey shorts for the summer
- White socks, black or grey tights
- Grey socks
- Sensible dark shoes
Pupils participate in a variety of PE and game activities and require appropriate
All pupils will require:
- Navy / Black shorts
- White T-shirt
- Trainers for outside activities
- A plain, dark tracksuit may be worn for outdoor games in winter – top should not have a hood for safety reasons
- Football boots/trainers and shin pads are required for football
- Spare socks are also advisable to have in the kit
- Plimsolls – these will be worn indoors only for specific reasons, such as, for medical issues
- NO Jewellery is to be worn in PE lessons, (including stud ear rings). Children either need to remove their items themselves or leave items at home on PE days.
To ensure the smooth running of our classes and to cause the least amount of stress (to all), we ask you to ensure that all your child’s items of clothing are labelled clearly with their name.
The wearing of jewellery to school is not allowed and children are asked to only wear stud earrings (one in each ear) if they have their ears pierced. These should not be fashion earrings but plain gold/silver studs please.
A small functional watch may be worn.