Our children are able to experience an education which focuses on developing their personal, social, spiritual and academic abilities.
We want all our children to move to secondary school as their best selves.
That’s why it is important for us to ensure that their academic achievement is monitored and that’s why we want to be open with our families (and potential new families) about how well our children achieve.
On this page you can read and understand our performance across the following areas:
- Attainment data across the Early Years Foundation Stage, Phonics, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 (SATS)
- The pupil premium
- The PE and sports premium
- Catch up funding plan (COVID 19)
Our attainment data is published every year. It collates the data for the previous academic year.
We provide our data across the following areas:
- Early Years Foundation Stage (Reception)
- Phonics screening (Year 1)
- Key Stage 1 (Year 2)
- Key Stage 2, also known as SATS (Year 6)
Our data is then compared to:
1. The Kent standard
2. The national standard
Due to the low numbers in our school, it is worth noting that the percentages can vary significantly.
Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic there is no data from 2019 – 2020. The school has driven forward since 2019.
Pupils eligible for funding
Based upon our annual January census of pupils, the following pupils are eligible to receive the funding:
- Pupils currently eligible to receive free school meals (FSM)
- FSM Ever 6 – children eligible for FSM over the past 6 years
- Children looked after by the local authority
- Adopted children from Care/SG/RO
- Children of parents/carers currently serving in the armed forces
This funding is carefully monitored and reported on each year to assess the impact of how it was used and the benefits made to children.
You can download our key information using the links below:
- Copy of L&B pupil premium – September 2021 – strategy including intent (1) update
- PP primary L&B
- Pupil premium rationale (January 2020) [PDF, 2 pages]
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020
- Pupil premium self review (January 2019) [PDF, 14 pages]
- Pupil premium self review (March 2018) [PDF, 12 pages]
- Evidencing-the-Impact-of-the-Primary-PE-and-Sport-Premium-Template-update Mar 22.docx
- Evidencing-the-Impact-of-the-Primary-PE-and-Sport-Premium-Template-update Dec 21
- Evidencing-the-Impact-of-the-Primary-PE-and-Sport-Premium-Template-SEP 21.docx
2020 – 2021
Catch up funding plan (COVID 19)
Further data and information
You can view a range of further data and information about our school on the Government’s School Performance Comparison website.